Friday, February 3, 2012

Day 4 and 5 - Back on Track

Sorry I'm posting this a little late, but I'm happy to say that Thursday I had a great workout for 30 minutes, and took my dog for a brisk walk for about 15-20 minutes also. I usually just go around the block with him but I felt so good I took a longer route.  Unfortunately, somewhere along the way, my keys fell out of my pocket and since I was listening to my Zune, I didn't hear them. I got home and realized they were gone and thought, "of course, the day I go extra far, I have to do it all over again to - hopefully - find my keys."  Thankfully, they were just at the end of our block. So I did end up walking the length of our block and back on top of the other workout and the initial walk. So...cool. A little extra is okay. Today might be a little more difficult schedule-wise. because my son had his wisdom teeth taken out so I'll be taking care of him, but hopefully I'll at least have time to stretch. Well...here's hoping.

No comments:

Post a Comment