Friday, February 17, 2012

Day 18 - Struggling

Waking up with a migraine headache is fairly common for me. Today was one of those lovely mornings. Nothing seems to help, and yet I still have to get up and take my kids to school, much as I would have rather curled up into a ball and tried to sleep. Starting off the day like this always puts a bit of a damper on things. My schedule is immediately behind because I just don't move as fast (not that I ever move all that fast in the morning). Still, I was determined to actually work out today, I pushed myself to get going. I started by walking my dog, figuring if I felt okay after that I could go from there, if not, at least I got a 10-15 minute walk in.  Actually I got back not feeling entirely horrid. I put my music on and did some stretches and a little bit of cardio. It wasn't exactly a scene from Flashdance or anything, but it was something. I worked for about 20 minutes. 
Tonight, unfortunately, I'm wiped. You'd think I ran a marathon. Oh well, my bed calls. Hopefully I will get a little extra sleep, since it's Friday and I don't have to wake up early. (yahoo!) So good night!
Tomorrow will be a better day...

Caren E. Salas

No comments:

Post a Comment