Thursday, February 9, 2012

Day 11 - Driving...

Sometimes I think all I do is drive around from one place to the next. My kids have three different start times for school in the morning. Today, my son had a doctor's appointment in the middle of the day, so I picked him up from school, took him to the appointment, then had to take him back to school. Not much later (seemed like minutes) I was back picking up two of the kids, and had to take one to an after-school credit recovery program to enroll him. Then I went home and a few minutes later (literally this time) I turned around and picked up my daughter who had been at tutoring. Then I had to go to the store, and then finally home. That's a fairly light day. I don't know about everyone else, but driving for me, is exhausting! Needless to say, I didn't get my workout today, but I still don't feel too discouraged. Tomorrow, my older daughter, Lauren, said she would try and work out with me, so hopefully we can cheer each other on. It's hard to keep up a regular schedule of exercising, and even harder when your life has no regular schedule. I can't beat myself up about it. I will however make sure I get a good workout tomorrow. Really, really. Whether or not anyone joins me, and whether or not I have a crazy day. I've been trying to write here every day and workout everyday, so far I've been doing pretty well I think. Hope you are sticking with whatever floats your boat too.

No comments:

Post a Comment