Thursday, February 23, 2012

Day 24 - A Better Day

As a matter of fact, today IS a better day. I knew if I kept telling myself that, it would eventually be true. Yesterday, my little dog did not get his walk, unfortunately. I suppose I spoke too soon when I said I was feeling better. Sitting at my computer, sure, I felt much better...moving around, not so much. Today, on the other hand, I am proud to say I have already walked my dog! Shocker.
And now...a profound apology to those of you living in parts of the world where it's...cold...because:

It is a beautiful day here in Southern California!

I think the temperature may get to the 80s. Heck, it makes me want to jump on my bicycle and go for a ride, or go down to the beach for a little jog. The water's still a little cold yet for a swim, but wow, it's still gorgeous! So, what to do today besides walk the dog? I'm thinking I may have to play my music out in the backyard and bounce around like a monkey out there instead of in my living room.
Yup, I think that's it. Excuse me, I need to put some shorts on.

Caren E. Salas

No comments:

Post a Comment