Thursday, October 13, 2011

#7 That Morning Cup of Coffee

It doesn't matter if it's espresso, or a fancy latte or just a cup o' joe. That first cup of coffee in the morning is like a taste of pure comfort.  For me, I like it warm with cream, no sugar, small cup. Why small? Because I tend to drink a little with my breakfast, set it down while I clean up the kitchen, have a little more, throw in a load of laundry, take a few more sips...you get the picture. Big cups get cold too quickly. I'd rather have 2 or 3 small cups and refill with more hot coffee, than 1 big cup that I have to reheat. Just my preference. So how do you like your coffee? Do you enjoy it, or gulp it down just to get that jolt of needed caffeine? Does anyone remember those "Coffee Achiever" commercials? Loved those. Amazing what you can achieve while amped on caffeine, lol. So that's one more thing that makes me happy, and thankfully, it happens in the beginning of almost every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment