Wednesday, October 5, 2011

#3 Coupons

Using coupons can be a real pain, cutting them all out, sorting them, figuring out which ones to use...blah blah blah. If you are willing to take the time however, they can save you lots of money. The other day I watched a show about these people who do uber coupon clipping. It's insane. Somehow they manage to get hundreds of dollars in groceries for close to free or even free. One lady got money back. So, I decided to give it a try. I don't think I'll ever get as far as those people, but hey, I saved 44% on my last trip. Pretty darn good for a beginner, I'd say. So today's reason for being thankful is...coupons, sales and specials - preferably all at the same time.  :)  Well gotta' go check out today's ads.

Caren E. Salas

No comments:

Post a Comment