Saturday, March 24, 2012

Day...oh heck, I don't know anymore.



I've decided to give up on trying to keep track of how many days I've been on my little journey toward a new, healthy me, especially considering I'm hoping it will be a lifelong goal.  Sorry, it's been a few days since I wrote anything, but I haven't been feeling well. It's mostly due from lack of sleep, but also because, for whatever reason, my allergies have decided to attack me with a vengeance normally reserved for serial killers and child molesters, neither of which, you may be relieved to know, I am.  Unfortunately, because I am on so many medications, I tend to avoid any extra meds that might interact or counteract with those. (Speaking of which I also found out this week that  some of my recent health issues were actually being caused by my meds which, thankfully, are being adjusted.)
I've been trying to at least walk a bit, and well, aside from last weekend, stay on my healthy diet.  Today I do plan to take my rugrat for a walk. Poor little guy, he's probably got cabin fever because I haven't taken him out all week. I think it's a fair guess that if I'm feeling cooped up, he must be too. So off I go. Hopefully I can get back in the saddle, and get my exercise "program" back on a regular schedule.  Wish me luck. It's hard to get healthy when you're sick all the time. Dang! I guess I have to just keep trying and believing that (wait for it...)
Tomorrow will be a better day.

Caren E. Salas



Photo:  healthgeeksonline.com

No comments:

Post a Comment