Monday, March 5, 2012

Day 35 - Another crazy week...

Onward...
Well, as I look at my datebook, I can see lots of obstacles in front of me, I have three doctor/therapy visits for me, one for my son and another for my daughter. On Friday, I've promised to make a long overdue trip to my mom and dad's house.  Now this would be enough to make me a little crazy on top of the taxi service I provide in the afternoon, but then add on the usual household chores and paying the bills (also...close to overdue).  So when to fit in...fitness? I have no idea. I really need some sort of plan. I think before I do anything else I should write out a quick weekly plan so I can clearly see where I have to be and when. Then, I can see where the holes are - there must be a few anyway. Otherwise I'm just going to have to embarrass my kids and dance around the kitchen while I'm cooking dinner. Hmm, that might be fun anyway...haha. Onward and into the week. I'm going to attack it with the precision of a seasoned shopper.
Post it, Plan it, Do it, Live it. Rah Rah Rah.

Caren E. Salas

No comments:

Post a Comment