Sunday, March 11, 2012

Day 40 - Time Changes...Make me crazy(er)


Yippee! I just love losing an hour of sleep. Wasn't I just writing about this?  As if I am not sleep deprived already, now they're going to take another hour? I do appreciate the longer days and all, but really?  It's amazing how much I'm thrown by one little hour. It means getting up early, that's bad all by itself. The longer days for some reason also throw off my meal planning. I don't realize that it's later in the evening, because it's still so light out.  By the time I realize what time it is, I should have started dinner two hours earlier! My day goes by so fast sometimes I think it's turbo charged, and it's really unfair that I didn't get a little Nitro Booster or something to go with it.

This week especially is going to be a challenge, but by golly, I think I can do it. Of course I may have to set alarms on my phone or in my house to constantly remind me of the time, and I may have to put post-its everywhere to keep me on track, but what the heck? No one said it would be easy.  I'd love to say my favorite phrase about tomorrow, but I'm kind of worried I might jinx myself or something, so how about we just see how it goes?  Until later, friends!

Caren E. Salas

Photo by William Salas

No comments:

Post a Comment