Monday, March 19, 2012

Day 48 - Wish I Could Say...

I wish I could say that I haven't written because I've been busy working out or having some adventure, but no. I know what you all are thinking, and sadly, you are correct. I have totally fallen off the health mobile. It's been a busy and rough last few days. We had a party for St. Patrick's Day which was fun, but messed up my entire schedule and eating plan. If I could count running around to six different stores for various supplies as exercise, then I'd be in business, but somehow, I'm thinking...not.
So here it is Monday, and I'm a little bit down. It's partially because I haven't really gotten enough sleep, or for that matter slept well when I did. It's partially because I ate and drank way too much (but no I wasn't drunk or anything, just not exactly drinking "light" beer.)  And partially, I'm just frustrated with all the stuff I need to do and the lack of time and energy to do it. Same ol', same ol'.  I did take my little dog to "Dog Beach" yesterday, so I got a little bit of a workout getting in and out of there, and playing with him. Today, if I can go for a walk with him I will at least feel like I've accomplished something.  Meanwhile, I have some minor emergencies to deal with and common pains to contend with.  I think I can honestly say, tomorrow will be a better day. It has to be.

Caren E. Salas

2 comments: