Saturday, March 21, 2020

COVID-19 An Account, March 21, 2020

I woke up this morning wanting to look at this whole thing with a little less anger. I tried to not watch the news, because it just gets me going...all the lies. Still, I concentrated on getting some work done. Our living room was piling up with items that needed to be returned to my kids, but with the "stay at home" orders, I haven't been able to see any of them for a while. I was able to pack it all up and put it into my car for later delivery.  Yesterday I made an inventory of all our food. I'm pretty sure we'll be fine for a while. That was good news.  Bill and I watched episodes of Jimmy Kimmel, who was recording his show at home.  It's funny to see these actors recording from home without all the glam and make-up. They are just normal people kicking back at home like you and me.  Of course their homes tend to be a little larger, I'm sure, lol. I binge watched "Man in the High Castle" all the way through (over the last few days). I think I have to watch the last episode again though since I was washing dishes at the same time and am pretty sure I missed something. It was pretty good I thought.
Well, once again it's late as I write this, and I'm realizing I really should try and get some sleep. It's weird how when you don't leave the house for days, the days just blend together. Time seems irrelevant. You wake up when you want, your meals get thrown off, there's no schedule. I forget to do things when I'm supposed to. The time passes without sending signals that guide my everyday life, signals that tell me when to start making a meal or take medication. I'm not complaining by any means. It's like being on vacation, except I still have to make the bed, wash the dishes and the clothes, feed the animals, etc. Well, whatcha' gonna' do, right? I hope everyone out there finds a way to distract themselves from the craziness. It may be a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment