Friday, April 10, 2020

COVID-19 An Account April 10, 2020

As though it's not enough to be trying to stay inside, it has to rain too.  Don't get me wrong. I love the rain.  I think it's just the sky being grey. I lose all track of time. It seems like 7:00am all day. I've been keeping busy, and things are not all that different for me to be honest.  I think it's just the not being allowed to spend time outside or with your family or friends.  You never really appreciate something until it's taken away, right? Freedom is never more valued until it's been removed from your life.  I feel fortunate that I have my home and food when I know others are struggling. I just hope this doesn't actually last a year and a half like the experts are saying it might; that they are giving us the worst case scenario, but it will really be much less time.
They extended the "Shelter in Place" end date to May 15 (I think that's the date) not that I think we will be able to venture out much by then,  It hasn't even really hit our area yet.  There are cases. Just a few, but then that's how it always starts,  I expect it will get much worse before the coast will be clear.
I just deleted a whole section of my writing because I realized I was ranting again. I don't want to always be doing that. Today, I'm just thankful for the rain.  I'm in California. Rain is a good thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment