Friday, July 26, 2013

Can it Be??

Wow! Twice in one week! I think I'm on a roll here. I didn't quite make my goal of swimming every day. Wednesday and Thursday proved to not only be busier than usual for me, but for some reason I was unusually fatigued. However, I did go three times, and and technically the week is not over yet. If I can get to four by, well...tomorrow, I'll have gone at least one more time than I did last week. Baby steps.
Now if I can just figure out a way to push myself to write more, that would be great.  One good thing: we finally fixed our internet issues...I think anyway. So far so good. That makes it at least easier to write.

You know I was just looking over my posts and realized I had 3 unpublished drafts. The sad thing is that when I looked at them, none of them had gotten past the title. I had started a post, had an idea for it but let it fizzle. Three times! Sad sad sad.  Time to be inspired!!

But before I bore you all to tears, I'm going to say good-bye for now. Hopefully I'll have something more interesting, inspired, or at least a little inspirational to write about tomorrow. Until then...


Caren E. Salas

No comments:

Post a Comment