Thursday, October 18, 2012

Basking in my own Awesomeness...

 Well, I know it's been a while, but not because I've been slacking. I actually added another 6 laps since my last post. I'm at 36. My goal is to work up to a mile before the end of the year. This morning I felt so good swimming, and I even walked to the gym. When I got out and took a shower, got dressed and did all my usual getting ready for the day stuff, I was feeling pretty good about myself. I've been getting my whole workout done in about 30 minutes. I was confident that the mile swim I was working toward was attainable. I was only mildly irritated at myself for forgetting to bring my contact lenses to put on after. Then I realized, that I had at some point locked the key to my locker...inside my locker.
Dang it.
Well, apparently awesomeness is fleeting. We all can't have it all, right? Maybe I should think about a combination lock...but then I'd have to remember the combination. I have a hard time remembering my kids' names some days. Don't even ask me what I had for breakfast.


Caren E. Salas










photo: securitymusings.com

No comments:

Post a Comment