Wednesday, January 25, 2012

My Search...

Well, for the "millions" of people who faithfully follow this blog - who am I kidding? To both of the people who occasionally visit this blog, you may have noticed I haven't been on lately. My original thought for this blog was to list everyday things that would make me smile. Now, it's not that those things have gone away, or that I'm not looking to find more, but I've decided to go in another direction. Which direction you ask? Honestly, I have no idea.  Right now, my life is filled with things that take my energies away from writing and poeming. Lately, I feel like I'm drowning, and my writing life raft is always just out of reach. Writing has always been therapy for me, and so when I am unable to find time to write, the feelings build and grow, scratching and clawing at my insides like some sort of rabid animal. So what will I write about? Maybe I will write about my search for inspiration; my search for something to hope for; my search for a not so impossible dream. We'll see how it goes.  I have to believe that somewhere out there in the world are the things I'm looking for. Somewhere out there are the answers that will bring a little peace into my life. My goal is to write a little every day. It may not be much, but even a sentence or two will at least help me to feel like I'm writing on a regular basis. Wish me luck friends.

Caren E. Salas

Photo by William Salas

No comments:

Post a Comment