Saturday, June 30, 2012

Neglected

I am so sorry to have neglected this blog for so long. Things have been hectic with end of the school year activities and my son graduating from high school. I'm feeling more optimistic however, with new opportunities coming my way and my health being on an upswing. Yes, after so long, I think the doctors and dentists and various care-givers have finally figured out what my jaw pain was/is caused by. Two different things contributed: one of which is on its way to being taken care of, the other hopefully will be soon.  All I can say is...Yay.
That being said, I suppose I should get back to my quest for health. As the summer begins to unfold, I'm really looking forward to spending time outside as much as possible. I will be bathed in sunscreen of course, but I really intend on taking advantage of any chance to enjoy the sun.  Every year I promise myself that I'll go to the beach more, go body boarding, go on walks in the sand. This year, dang it, I'm going to make that happen.  The kids are all old enough to either stay home or come with me without the need for constant supervision in the water. 
Also, I will be increasingly involved in "The Living Christmas Company" which I'll explain more about later I'm sure. I'm still trying to do my homework and learn everything I can about it.
I hope to stay active here, and I hope I haven't lost my few loyal followers. Wish me luck, keep an eye out for my posts. Thanks for still being out there for me.


Caren. E. Salas

Check it out:  http://livingchristmas.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment